Gift Guide for Men
1. Flannel-lined leather smartphone gloves $32 (reg. $44.50)
Every man needs a nice pair of classic gloves that he doesn’t need to take off to check his phone
2. Half Zip Cotton and Cashmere Pullover $59.50
A winter staple for any man that works in an office. It also comes in 8 colors!
3. Slim Flex Heather Washed Shirt in Plaid $29.50 (reg. $44.50)
Available in regular slim fit and slim fit tall
4. Bluetooth Quilted Earmuffs $41.60 with code 48HOURS (reg. $80.00)
Perfect for commuters - keeps his ears warm but he still can listen to his music or podcast
5. Love Your Melon Beanie $35
50% of the profit of this made in the USA hat goes towards supporting the fight against pediatric cancer.
6. UGG Olsen slippers $109.95
Everyone needs a pair of cozy slippers!
Keep his toes warm without unnecessary bulk, great for outdoor actives or a casual office setting
8. Straight-fit Flannel-lined Jeans $35.50 (reg. $59.50)
These have an extra layer of warmth, making them perfect for a variety of outdoor activities.
9. Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket $139.00
The ultimate medium-weight jacket for a chilly casual office or a crisp day outside. Comes in 10 different colors!
10. Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 60L $129
This bag can be worn as a backpack or carried as a duffel bag. My husband got it for Christmas a few year ago and has used it as his plane carry-on bag ever since.
11. Travel Wallet $59 (without monogram or 68.50 with monogram)
This wallet has slots for all of his cards, money, and passport, making it the ultimate travel accessory.
12. Vineyard Vines Flannel Classic Crosby Shirt $82.99 (reg. $98.50)
Soft and warm!