Gift Guide for Women - Clothing and Shoes
This is the perfect cozy cold weather staple fleece for any woman.
2. Glitter Shearling Slippers $19.95 (reg. $49.50)
Her feet will be just as cute as they are warm!
3. Crewneck Cashmere Sweater $58.90 (reg. $89)
Comes in 14 colors, and you can’t beat that price for a cashmere sweater!
4. Relaxed V-Neck Cashmere Sweater $58.90 (reg. $89)
The relaxed v-neck version of #3; comes in 12 color options.
5. City Coat $98 (reg. $228)
This staple wool coat is a great price and comes in 8 different colors.
6. Plaid Cape-Scarf $23.70 with code “ADD2CART” (reg. $59.50)
She can look fashionable and stay warm at the same time.
7. Shoreline Slippers $48
Lilly Pulitzer released the cutest slippers this year!
8. Leopard Teddie Sweater $29.95 (reg. $69.50)
A classic leopard sweater is a wardrobe staple.
9. Long Sleeve Breton $38
This shirt has endless layering and styling possibilities; comes in 14 color combinations.
10. Saltwater Boot $99.90 (reg. $119.95)
These boots have gotten me through several Northeast winters. They are perfect for days when you don’t need a heavy tall snow boot, but you will be walking through slushy sidewalks/parking lots.
Cute and comfy pajamas
12. Ugg Robe $98
Ugg’s clothing and lounge-wear is just as comfy as their boots.